Get good at modern React with TypeScript
Are you a React rookie? You won't be for long! This book will turn you into a skilled and confident modern React developer with TypeScript.
The book comes with a GitHub repository of code examples for each section.
- 1. Welcome
- Intro to the book.
- 2. System Setup
- Run code examples locally.
- A review of EcmaScript 6+ features.
- 4. Introduction to React
- What is React? Why learn it?
- 5. Getting started with React
- Learn the basics of React.
- 6. JSX
- All about the powerful JSX syntax.
- 7. React Components
- The building blocks of React. Learn the component lifecycle, props, conditional rendering, and iterating/looping.
- 8. Forms in React
- Learn how to build controlled and uncontrolled forms.
- 9. Hooks
- Learn all about useState, useEffect, useReducer, useRef, useMemo, memo, useCallback, and custom hooks.
- 10. Styling
- Strategies for styling React components.
- 11. Context
- How to share state across a React app.
Launching April 14, 2023.
Pre-order the e-book for CAD $24.99 and get it emailed to you when it launches.